|The Coolness of Distant Flowers Reflected in Your Image|
燈涼し 花うつる 君の横顔
Associated Gacha: Flowers Reflected in Your Image
|Starts: May 26, 2020 (17:00)||Ends: June 2, 2020 (16:59)|
- Maintenance Period
May 26, 2020 at 13:00 ~ 16:59
- Event Period
May 26, 2020 (17:00) ~ June 2, 2020 (16:59)
- Event Final Results Viewing Period
June 2, 2020 (17:00) ~ June 9, 2020 (16:59)
- Exchange Period
May 26, 2020 (17:00) ~ July 2, 2020 (16:59)
※ These dates may change if needed.
- The Coolness of Distant Flowers Reflected in Your Image is a Mission event.
- Regarding Mission Events...
- There are a certain amount of Stages that unlock each day of the event with a 2-3 day buffer period. In the The Coolness of Distant Flowers Reflected in Your Image event case, there are 4 stages, a 3 day buffer period, and the stages unlock at 17:00 JST.
- In those Stages, there are Mission you have to complete. The missions can be any from the following, please check within the game for the specifics.
- Play Count Requirement
- Score Requirement
- Combo Requirement
- Event Item Requirements
- Once you complete a Mission, you will get one of the Mission Clear Rewards. There are also a Stage Complete Reward that's gained through completing the Stage.
- Your goal is to complete all of the Mission in all of the Stages.
- At the end of the event, you will not be able to play event songs.
- Please take note that if the event ends while you're playing an event song, the results of that live will not be added.
- This explanation on how to play Mission events has been summarized to it's most important information. For a more in-depth explanation on how to play Mission events in IDOLiSH7's Mobile Game, please read the Event Guide.
- There are no changes in the The Coolness of Distant Flowers Reflected in Your Image Mission event.
How to Obtain
- During this event, the following cards will have special bonuses.
- Some cards may not have special bonuses available, such as Cards gotten through special benefits.
- Please check whether the Card has the Efficacy icon () during the event.
- Explanation of Different Efficacy
- Event Score: Self-explanatory. Will raise the total score from a live by a certain percentage.
- Event Items: Self-explanatory. Will raise the amount of Event Tokens gotten after a song.
- Enjoy SE ♪: Will change the Tapping Sound Effect when you press a note while playing a song.
- Unit Parameter: The stats of that card will be raised.
|Event Items 20%|
- The number of Event Tokens you can obtain is an approximate amount.
- The following conditions applies to all of the data below;
- Difficulty is on Expert
- Event Bonuses are not used
- The Boost function is not used
- The following data has been taken from Charmaine's Event Table.
- Event items remaining after the event can continue to be exchanged for various rewards at the exchange.
- There are two ways to get to the exchange.
- Press the "Exchange" button at the Event Screen.
- Press [Shop] → [Event Reward Acquisition] → [Event Reward].
- This is not the full list of rewards you can get through Exchange. This page only lists the total amount of Event Tokens needed to acquire all rewards. Please view the Exchange within the event for a specific full list.
|Total Number of Event Tokens Needed to Acquired All Items|
|Event Item||Total Number|